Quick scan employment contract: new administrative obligations as of 1 August 2022
Does your company’s employment contract meet the new legal obligations?
In less than two months’ time, practically all employment contracts will have to be amended on the basis of the Implementation of the EU Directive on transparent and predictable employment conditions. As of 1 August 2022, the law entails new (administrative) obligations for employers. It is therefore important that the employment contract your company uses, is in accordance with this new legislation. We have developed a ‘quick scan’; a tool to assess whether your company’s employment contract meets the requirements of this new legislation. With concrete points of attention, we advise on necessary changes and discuss possible risks.
What can Höcker Advocaten do for your company?
- What? A quick scan of the employment contract;
- Why? To determine on which points the employment contract must be adjusted;
- Cost? A fixed amount of EUR 250 excluding VAT per quick scan / employment contract;
- Term? Within two working days of receipt of the employment contract;
- Obliged? From 1 August 2022, the employment contract must comply with the new legislation. There is no so-called transitional law.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please contact Mick Hurks from our employment law department. We like to think along!