IAEL legal summit on pandemic-related legal issues - July 15th (free access!)
After two years, the IAEL 2020-2021 book “Nationalism vs Globalism: Regional and Transnational Legal Issues Reshaping the Entertainment Industry” will finally be published this week.
To celebrate, the IAEL and Midem are organizing a live digital seminar on July 15th which will discuss pandemic-related legal issues from the book and will have speakers from all over the world. The seminar will be moderated by the book’s editors: Höcker’s Marijn Kingma and William Genereux from Genereux Law in Canada. The seminar starts at 5 pm CET and is free to attend!
- “Privacy or Public Health” – India – Abhishek Malhotra & Bagmisikha Puhan, TMT Law Practice
- “Covid-19 in the EU, Health Without Borders: Health Data Processing Outside Hospitals” – France – Rodolphe Boissau, UGGC Avocats
- “The Processing of Sensitive Personal Data in Latin America and the Covid-19 Pandemic” – Brazil – Fábio Luiz Barboza Pereira & Denise Figueira Louzano, Veirano Advogados
- “The Pandemic and its Effects on Entertainment Contracts: a Spanish Perspective” – Spain – Vicente Arias, Eversheds Sutherland
- “A Pandemic Disruption: Intelligent Entertainment Reshaping the Bridge Between Brands and Customers” – Italy – Stephanie Rotelli & Costantino Monteleone, Cosmo Legal Group
- “Legal issues and Monetization Strategies in a Quarantine Streaming World” – USA – Gwendolyn Seale, Mike Tolleson and Associates
For more information and to register for the seminar: click here