Marc is an experienced attorney who enjoys a wide range of interests. He is also a born negotiator, who knows when to speak and when to keep quiet and listen to what his client and the party opposite have to say. He has a knack for swiftly understanding what his client is really after and is able to strategically plan accordingly. Marc is a straight-talking, reliable and respecting individual. Quite often deputising as a judge himself, he is well-equipped to understanding how a judge thinks. He is regularly commissioned as an officer for the Enterprise Division of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal.
Associations & Memberships:
– Interlex Group – Board Member
– Dutch Association for Corporate Litigation – Member
– Rimari Foundation for Enterprise Chamber officers – Member
– Dutch Association for the Judiciary – Member
– Aleida Schot Foundation – Board Member