Jolien van Woudenberg
Decisive, energetic and empathetic. Jolien enjoys her work. She strives for practical solutions. Jolien acts in a variety of contractual disputes, specializes in corporate law issues related to director’s liability. Provides legal assistance with illegal publications and other privacy-related matters. She is regularly commissioned as investigator, binding advisor, manager of shares or director by the Enterprise Division of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal. Jolien is also regularly called upon as a temporary judge. She teaches procedural law to other lawyers.
Associations & Memberships:
- Teacher civil procedural law in the Bar Association’s vocational training program for new lawyers.
- Editor of the ‘Nederlandse Jurisprudentie Feitenrechtspraak’
- Chairman of the investigation committee at Pantar (work-training company in the Amsterdam region) with regard to the Reporting Procedure for suspected abuse
- Member of the supervisory board of the Stichting Sportbedrijf Amsterdam Centrum, the Netherlands
- Chairman of the board of the Association of owners of ‘De Hoefsmidt’ in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Secretary of the board of Stichting Ons Amsterdam
- Association for Media and Communication Law
- Association for Corporate Litigation
- Active within the national working group Justice D66
- Board member of the Praktizijns-Sociëteit
- Rimari Foundation for Enterprise Chamber officers – Member
- Temporary judge Court Noord-Holland