Marijn is an incisive attorney with a wide range of interests. Marijn enjoys getting stuck into intricate cases and takes a particular interest in matters of Public Interest, but she also enjoys pulling out all the stops during negotiations or in interim relief proceedings. She represents a wide range of clients that includes collective management organisations, software developers, international entertainment companies and NGOs. Marijn is an active member of the International Association of Entertainment Lawyers and a regular speaker at (national and international) conferences.
The Legal500 about Marijn:
Trademarks, Copyrights and Design Rights: "Very approachable, knowledgeable, clear communicator’ Marijn Kingma is a recommended associate."
IT: “Marijn Kingma provides ‘solid, high-quality advice’.”
Media and Entertainment: “Associate Marijn Kingma is ‘a very approachable, knowledgeable and decisive’ copyright and data privacy expert.”
Associations & Memberships:
– Member of the International Association of Entertainment Lawyers (IAEL)
– Member of the Dutch Copyright Law Association (VvA)
– Member of the Association for Liability and Compensation law (VASR)
– Co-author of the IEC handbook on intellectual property law
– Teacher for the Real Estate Business School (REBS)