Marijn is an incisive attorney with a wide range of interests. Marijn enjoys getting stuck into intricate cases and takes a particular interest in matters of Public Interest, but she also enjoys pulling out all the stops during negotiations or in interim relief proceedings. She represents a wide range of clients that includes collective management organisations, software developers, international entertainment companies and NGOs. Marijn is an active member of the International Association of Entertainment Lawyers and a regular speaker at (national and international) conferences.
Legal 500 2019 about Marijn:
- IT: “Marijn Kingma, who was made up to partner in January 2019 is 'amazing – her knowledge, flexibility, and positive mood makes working with her a fun, but still very effective, experience'.”
- IP: Trademarks, Copyrights and Design Rights: "committed and decisive litigator."
- Media and Entertainment: “Marijn Kingma is noted for being 'to the point, reliable, and with broad knowledge'.”
Associations & Memberships:
– Member of the International Association of Entertainment Lawyers (IAEL)
– Member of the Dutch Copyright Law Association (VvA)
– Member of the Association for Liability and Compensation law (VASR)
– Co-author of the IEC handbook on intellectual property law
– Teacher for the Real Estate Business School (REBS)
– Member of the Board National Archeology Days Foundation